Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are you Afraid of (paint)colors in your home?

No! Why be afraid of color? If you don't like it just paint over it with another color.Are you Afraid of (paint)colors in your home?
no, I think colors are good. They help show your personality.Are you Afraid of (paint)colors in your home?
No, I'm not, but my mom was. Everything was white until I went around painting it all. She freaked out a little at first but now she wants to get even crazier than me with the rest of the house. :)
Most people think I am because I have all my rooms done in off white. I love it like that! I love to decorate with color in my accessories. I can change the color of the room just by changing the accessories. I probably will never paint my walls another color.
no, not afraid of color in my home. We painted our family room a shade of tan, and the kitchen and living room are still an eggshell color


We have big doorways, so I need to find colors for the other 2 rooms that would flow from one room to the other
nope...every room is a different color, but they all flow.
black paint= insane asylum lol

No comments:

Post a Comment