Thursday, March 11, 2010

The paint colors of the Red Sox and the Green Monster?

I'm painting my room a la Boston Red Sox theme and I need to know the EXACT paint colors of the teams. Not just red, white, blue and the green for the Green Monster but specifically. Thanks in advance and help is greatly appreciated! :)The paint colors of the Red Sox and the Green Monster?
Home Depot carries official team colors for major sports. They will have exact redsox colors, but I don't know if they will have the green monster color. Home Depot will be your best bet if there is one in your area. Hope I Helped!The paint colors of the Red Sox and the Green Monster?
i would say that mr. buckeyes fan would be the best, but home depot does not have major league baseball as a paint color option. monster green is the correct color but i doubt it is available for consumers. if i had to paint my room the green monster color, i would go with forest green. i think they match up pretty closely
The Green paint at Fenway park is owned by the Red Sox. Oddly enough you cannot buy it. That shade of color is only at Fenway park.
I know that the color for the ';Green Monster'; is actually called Monster Green. I don't know what the other colors are.
green duh

No comments:

Post a Comment