Saturday, March 13, 2010

Paint colors?

ok my couch and love seat are deep purple, im moving and have no clue what a good color is for my walls to paint them...also my bedroom cover are like a suede chocolate, cream and tan..and wall color ideas for that also?Paint colors?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





EDIT: I think ';frosty white'; (# 6196) would look great with the purple sofa, and ';impressive ivory'; (# 7560) would complement your bedding set.





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Paint colors?
With such deep vibrant colors I would stick with something neutral, Since you have tans and browns in your bedroom also, you could use a tan that would go with both and be neutral in case you decide to change out living room or bedroom colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment