Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What are two good colors to paint my room striped with?

I am repainting my room and need some color ideas for it. Please be specific. Also if you have any other suggestions like not stripes or anything, please share!What are two good colors to paint my room striped with?
well, it depends on the theme of your room and stuff


but i like maybe purple and white, red and yellow, u know, clolors that matchWhat are two good colors to paint my room striped with?
I think for stripes u should just paint what matches your personality like if u like the warm feel then brown and beige stripes or if your bubbly then purple and yellow or like pastel colors...just remember paint whatever matches you not someone else.
pink and purple





purple and black





pink and grey





purple and green





yellow and chocolate brown





red and pink





yellow and pink





purple and blue





red and yellow





yellow and orange





blue andd green
Well two choices. Going for the First and Second colour (see below) or just go for the neutrel colours...





First and Second colour...





Red - Green


Yellow - Purple


Blue - Orange
I think that light blue and lime green go well together.
purple and green it is really pretty make sure the green is a lime color
like a Turqoise bluey/ green and a light yellow
colors ive always wanted in my room are light blue/sky blue and brown!


i think they're cute colors.


but its ur choice

No comments:

Post a Comment