Saturday, March 13, 2010

Does anyone know of a site where i can experiment with paint colors?

I want i site that i cant go to to like put different color paints on the walls to see how it looks, but i want one where i can upload a picture of my own bedroom.


also it has to be free to use. =]Does anyone know of a site where i can experiment with paint colors?
I know of two sites:


http://www.sico.ca/En/Extras_Decorateur.鈥?/a>


http://www.behr.com/Behr/home# (click on ';Explore Colour';).


The Behr site allows you to create pallets of complimentary colours.Does anyone know of a site where i can experiment with paint colors?
Home Depot has an inexpensive (less than $20) program where you take a digital photo of your room and add various colors to see what it looks like. I don't remember the name, but it was in a green box.





I know you are after free websites. I am not aware of any.
behrs.com


or how ever you spell the 'bear' companies name





then you need an account.
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment