Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What are good colors to paint your room?

I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm moving soon and I'm painting my new room. Right now it is white with one green wall. I don't know what color to paint it, no pink though.What are good colors to paint your room?
Chalkboard paint is an excellent suggestion! Maybe on one of the walls instead of painting, you can make a whole-wall collage. You'd need to get your parents to install something to tack into, but they might go for it if you ask real nice. Good LuckWhat are good colors to paint your room?
We just painted my 16 year olds room teal and she loves it :-) It's not too girly (she would have HATED that) but it's definitely fit for a teenager and easy to accessorize. We used browns and tans... it can go so many ways though.
Buy some chalk paint at Lowes and Home Depot that way you can write on your wall or your friends could too

No comments:

Post a Comment