Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What colors to paint my living room walls?

I have a brown leather sofa, recliner %26amp; snuggler. My throw pillows are baby blue with brown stripes.What colors to paint my living room walls?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';eco green'; (# 6739) might look terrific.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.What colors to paint my living room walls?
With the brown furniture, you have lots of choices of colors, because you can easily (and not too expensively) change throw pillows.





With that in mind, I love soft green colors (my living room is called Sprig of Sage). You can use some blues as well as some reds with that. good luck
My daddy paints houses and i have learned what goes with what but that's is not the point... I would have to say like a creame color or a mochaish color.... or even a and anext wall of white... i think that would look very good... Or what we have is a mocha wall with the other walls in our T.V room a few shades lighter...


I really do hope this helps...
Baby blue sounds like a great choice I love a light blue wall it gives a soft look to the room.



Sand (light tan) with one wall in a medium blue. The blue wall should be the main focal wall.
i think it would be nice to paint the walls baby blue and then paint the moldings brown, or vise verse
Well if you want a suttle look Id go for a darker blue.


Or you could use bright red.
Terra cotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment