Thursday, March 11, 2010

I want to mix paint colors to get a different unique color for my stairway leading. The colors I have are....

Blue, Mahogoney, Red, Brown and White in flat and semi-gloss. I know that mixing red and blue will produce purple and I don't exactly want that. What would be the results with the colors above mixed with brown or semi-gloss? Is there any place on the internet for a complete color chart?I want to mix paint colors to get a different unique color for my stairway leading. The colors I have are....
The colors you have,when mixed together,will turn a bluish shade of grey---trust me on that





A semi gloss isn't always an alkyd-but check to make sure that you don't mix oil and latex paint-Well 1st it wont mix-just makes a mess------





if you want unique ya have to go and get swatches-the selections are all there on the pallet at a paint store and paint-per square foot isn't that expensive and you will get what you want as a colorI want to mix paint colors to get a different unique color for my stairway leading. The colors I have are....
If you mix the colors mentioned you are going to end up with a color much like mud. It won't matter if the finish is flat or semi. That has nothing to do with color.
http://www.sherwin-williams.com/do_it_yo鈥?/a>
yes type in color wheel in your search engine. make sure your white is a tint base or it might not absorb the colorants in the other paint
key word ';pantone color';....


latex and oil paints do not mix.. or try home depot..

No comments:

Post a Comment