Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What are your favorite colors to paint your nails and toenails?

Since summer is just around the corner, what are your favorite colors


to paint your nails %26amp; toenails? What color are they painted right now?


My toenails are painted white at the moment %26amp; my nails are hot pink.What are your favorite colors to paint your nails and toenails?
I paint my toenails Hot Pink when I wear my construction boots and Emerald Green when I go surfing. I don't paint my fingernails, that would be too weird.What are your favorite colors to paint your nails and toenails?
My nails right now are black, and they usually are. My toenails are Blue, Purple, Yellow and White.


They're usually multi-coloured
I like neutral colors for my fingernails and bright colors like red, blue, purple for my toenails!!
Hmmmm my nails are usually yellow or black
French Tip only on both are acceptable for me.
i don't paint either





kathleenb

No comments:

Post a Comment