Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paint Color Ideas- Interior Pottery Barn like colors preferred?

I'm looking to hire someone to paint the whole house. I love the colors you see in the magazine Pottery Barn. Has anyone had success with certain paint colors that are neutral but yet add a little color to a room? Email me!Paint Color Ideas- Interior Pottery Barn like colors preferred?
I like a neutral color on the wall so I can change the theme of the room with the seasons or when it's time for a change. I used Sherwin Williams Medici Ivory on all our downstairs walls; it's very classy and goes with absolutely any color furniture or accessories.





In the bedrooms I painted colors we like. My daughter's room is a soft pale yellow, and she has a beachy theme. My son's is more of a dull gold yellow, for his gamer theme. My room is a deep rose because that's what I like.





I went to the paint store and got tons of samples, then held them up to the walls at different times of day and in different lighting conditions. Then I got little sample cans of the paint I thought would be good and actually tried them on the walls; it was worth the cost to find exactly what looked right.





Have fun!!Paint Color Ideas- Interior Pottery Barn like colors preferred?
http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Benjamin-Moore-Pottery-Barn-Paint-Colors-MPC-s/3287.htm

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment