Thursday, March 11, 2010

What are masculine bedroom paint colors?

I'm helping my guy friend paint his tiny bedroom, so I'd prefer a lighter color, but I can't think of any that are masculine. =(What are masculine bedroom paint colors?
dude u can't go wrong with a shade of red, or even a sick green or blue, or a sweet military tan color, happy to helpWhat are masculine bedroom paint colors?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a light gray like ';mindful gray'; (# 7016) would be a great color choice.





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.
Hmm. Usually I think of dark hunter or forest green with brown wood accents when I think of 'masculine' colors/rooms. Blues are good, medium to lighter colors, yellow even though that may not be 'masculine' enough--it IS the color of ambition though so if he needs some oomph career or education-wise it might help, LOL! Someone else here said khaki light brown I think would look cool.
I think a shade of khaki would look nice. He could use cream colored bedding, black, brown, or just about anything. Khaki is kind of a neutral. He could also paint an accent wall a darker shade.
Pure white is neutral.





You're right that traditional masculine colours tend to be rich and dark. Maybe he can use a darker colour like navy or dark red or dark green on the trim.
Is he getting new bedding or do you want to work with what he has? How about a lighter shade of latte with black bedding?
Red.
green or blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment