Sunday, March 7, 2010

What Do You Think About These Paint Colors For My Bedroom?

I'm painting my room! Yay! It's exciting because my walls are white, with all sorts of dents, and ugly scratches!





So, I'm painting two walls a light pink, the color is called ';mellow mauve'; and the other two walls are a wine color (chilled wine, to be precise)!





What do you think about those colors? How do you think they will make me feel? You know how colors effect moods?What Do You Think About These Paint Colors For My Bedroom?
chilled white wine or chilled red wine??? :) Just joking.





The pink, no matter what you mix it with, will make you relax and unwind.





It'll look great. Just add a bit of white and silver accents and one black item in the room to ground it all together. It'll be great!





Enjoy your new space!What Do You Think About These Paint Colors For My Bedroom?
You're more than welcome! Enjoy your new room!

Report Abuse


  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment