Thursday, March 4, 2010

What is a good design and paint colors for a dining room done in coffee/paris designs?

I want inexpensive ideas and something that will not be dark. I do have 2 windows in the room and wood floors.What is a good design and paint colors for a dining room done in coffee/paris designs?
Pick out a few accessories, you like, then draw your wall colors from the accessories. You can ALWAYS have just the right paint mixed to match you patterned accessories, but it's harder to find accessories to match a specific paint...What is a good design and paint colors for a dining room done in coffee/paris designs?
My kitchen and dining room have the coffee theme and I have a light tan color, but I have also seen bright red which seems like the new fad. I really like brown tones and I think it makes your home feel cozy and warm.


Take one of the pictures in your room that you really like and look at what different colors are in it and you could choose one of those. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment