Sunday, March 7, 2010

What Paint Colors go Well with Hardwood Floors?

ok So my Room has hardwood floors and I want to know what Colors would Compliment it so its not as....Blah lol





Im not Sure what Shade the Floors are...its kinda yellow orangish (Not the best Description)





but if you Know a Website or Something that I can Go to to help me or ANY help will be Much appreciated...





I only have about 2 days to decide





thank you!What Paint Colors go Well with Hardwood Floors?
I think contrasting colours look nice with hard wood.


dark floors with light airy paint colours or light floors with some colour on the wall.


for you I would suggest either going with tan or cream in order to highlight your wood floors. Or, if you want to introduce colour in your space I think a nice cool medium to pale blue or green would look nicest.What Paint Colors go Well with Hardwood Floors?
I know if you go to http://www.dulux.co.uk/ and go to colours and select the colour co-ordinater it selects colors that would compliment your floor.





Hope that helps! Have fun re-decorating!
Any kind of tan color goes well with hardwood floors.
any shade of tan or khaki or maybe an off white

No comments:

Post a Comment