Thursday, March 4, 2010

Anyone know a good web site to try different paint colors in a room?

Like a site that you can choose a room and choose different paint colors. I am painting my dining room/kitchen. The dining room as a white chair rail, and I am going to paint above the chair rail a brown and below a tan. And the kitchen brown. All the sites I find will not let me have two different colors above and below the chair rail. I need to know if these colors will look good, with my white cabinets.Anyone know a good web site to try different paint colors in a room?
Try this one: http://www.sico.com/En/Decorateur/Index.鈥?/a>





And when the virtual decorator opens, go to the lower left hand corner and click on the folder icon to ';open a new room';. Choose ';Sophisticated Area';. It has a chair rail and the program allows you to assign different colors to the top and bottom. Its not a kitchen with cabinets but you can leave the adjoining wall white to get a general idea. You can even change the color of the chair rail and baseboard molding. The color pallete is huge! Found this through the Rona.ca site (Canadian home center) Have fun, hope this helps.





-NeilAnyone know a good web site to try different paint colors in a room?
While it might not have a room with white chair rail, www.behr.com has a great color coordinating tool, and there are rooms available you can ';color.';





Additionally, Behr does sell small samples of their paints for just such a purpose!
Benjamin Moore Website has an interactive personal color


option..Hope this helps!


Good luck!
I did the same 2 tone in my dining room with a chair rail. I found a couple of colors and got samples and tried them. Found the 2 I liked and went for it. I think any 2 tone looks good with a chair rail - breaks it up a bit. Also did you try behr.com? or go to home depot and try the computer there?
賱丕丕亘丞賳

No comments:

Post a Comment