Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Does anyone know a free program where i can scan a picture into the computer of my room and see paint colors a

I have heard of programs like it but can't find them. I want to scan a picture and preview what my room will look like with certain paint colors and furniture and stuff like that.Does anyone know a free program where i can scan a picture into the computer of my room and see paint colors a
The only one that I know of that is free is this one:


http://www.roomvues.com/





You can't actually shop the colors in yourself, though. But you can post your photo to the makeover gallery %26amp; tell them what colors you'd like to see on it, and they'll shop it for you.





Behr paint has this service that you can do yourself, but it costs $4.95. You choose your color scheme first, and then when it comes to the preview selection, it will ask you if you want to upload your own photo:


http://www.behr.com/behrx/workbook/
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment