Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is there a website where you can view different paint colors and then upload photos of the rooms in my home?

I would like to be able to click onto a certain paint color and see how it would look in the chosen room, but wasn't sure if there was a website like that.Is there a website where you can view different paint colors and then upload photos of the rooms in my home?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Is there a website where you can view different paint colors and then upload photos of the rooms in my home?
There are none at the moment that I know of..Shame really as I am a decorator and it would help me with client choices if there were one..


I use the larger paint charts that have room pictures in them ..
Dulux


Should be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment