Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I test exterior paint colors for my house?

Is there a website that I can see different paint colors on an uploaded picture of my house? I want to paint it, but it's hard to tell which color will work with my bricks by looking at paper square of color.Where can I test exterior paint colors for my house?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';townhouse tan'; (# 7712) might be a good choice.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Where can I test exterior paint colors for my house?
Websites can be tricky as the quality of the image on the screen won't replicate the exact color you are trying to produce. Local store such as Homedepot, Lowe's, Ace Hardware, etc. have services that help you test paint colors. Once you narrow down your picks it is probably a good idea to test the paint on a small, unnoticeable portion of the brick. Good luck and happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment