Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paint colors?

I'm living in a complex that has the horrendous pea green bathtub and bathroom sink...my roommates and I want to do some painting or something that can make it look somewhat cute. Does anybody have any ideas..pictures would be great! ThanksPaint colors?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I have this same color of tile in my bathroom. We painted it a color called ';nacre'; (# 6154) - just a step above white. And then we painted horizontal stripes around the whole room in dark brown, dark green, and red to coordinate with the shower curtain.





You can also take a photo of your room %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Paint colors?
Unfortunately I don't have a picture for you, but I can imagine your bathroom, so try to work with me on this one! You are going to work with what you have because you have no choice when it comes to the tub and sink so we will make them disappear by finding the same paint colour of the tub and sink ,you then will add a border one inch from the ceiling in shades of yellow and white it could be daisies if you like flowers! then find some white and yellow towels ,white accessories a yellow mat some nice glass jars that you will fill with soaps and you are done !

No comments:

Post a Comment