Sunday, March 7, 2010

What are good websites to go to,to look for paint colors to paint my room?

im 16 and a girl and i need help on picking a color to paint my room....!! thnx! and what are good websites to go to to help me pick out a color???What are good websites to go to,to look for paint colors to paint my room?
Yowza's link is a good one. The only thing I'd have to add is that you'll still need to check the samples at the paint store because the colors you'll see on the internet are not exact.








Picking color is highly personal. Choose colors you can live with. What are your favorite colors?





I remember being 15 and wanting a purple bedroom. My mom got the paint and did the work. It was dark and horrible to look at. But mom had a good eye for color. We kept the purple walls and she painted the ceiling, doors, and trim an antique white. Then she painted my dresser and vanity to match. We hung white frilly curtains. It suddenly became my dream bedroom and I loved it.





So when you pick colors make sure they will go well with your furniture and accents.





Good luck and have fun decorating your new room.What are good websites to go to,to look for paint colors to paint my room?
www.myperfectcolor.com allows you to search colors from every brand and they mix you a small tester to sample the color for all of them. my favorite page on the site is the color combinations:





http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Color-Combinations-Myperfectcolor-com-s/3254.htm





I wish you luck,
Sherwin williams.com and Behr.com.At sherwin williams you can pick a room that matches your and paint it the color you choose to see how it will look.
Sherwin Williams. There are different rooms to choose from and then you click on the colors you want to put on the walls. It's really cool!
You should play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>





For a teenager, I think a bright fun color like ';framoise'; would be totally appropriate. It's french for ';raspberry.';

No comments:

Post a Comment