Thursday, March 4, 2010

What paint colors do you need to mix together make Asian and Caucasian skin tones for painting?

I'm doing a portrait of my friend and I and I don't know how to make our skin tones.





What colors do I need to mix together?What paint colors do you need to mix together make Asian and Caucasian skin tones for painting?
purple, yellow, brown, red, white





more purple for dark places more white for light places





and the dominant color should be yellowWhat paint colors do you need to mix together make Asian and Caucasian skin tones for painting?
screw around with your paints, it's the best way to learn. try combos of brown, yellow ochre, red, white with tiny additions of blues and greens...seriously. mix a little at first until you find it. if it works in your eye...it works. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment