Sunday, March 7, 2010

What paint colors should i use?

I have a dark tan couch and i have decorations that are mostly brownish gold, what paint color would compliment for my living room walls. I was thinking a grayish navy blue. Any suggestions? I also am thinking of doing the bedroom a cranberry color (maybe just an accent wall). I have a brown and gold comforter. Any suggestions?What paint colors should i use?
Since you have dark tan and brownish gold in the foreground , if you go for light colored wall i.e some shade of cream , your decor would stand out.


If there is a small wall or alcove in the living room , you can put the grayish navy blue there, still maintaining the overall light background.


For bedroom go for cranberry.What paint colors should i use?
Crimson for the living room.
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment