Thursday, March 11, 2010

I need some advice on paint colors?

I am painting a bedroom and I need some advice on what color to paint it. The carpet in the room is red, replacing the carpet is not an option at the moment. Which of these colors would look best?





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/j鈥?/a>I need some advice on paint colors?
i held up a red pencil to the colors and i think the french castle would be better or maybe even a darker color like maybe a Coffee cream or maybe a gray i would if you could take a sample of the carpet in to the paint store and ask the experts and see what they say.I need some advice on paint colors?
Neither, they are reading violet on my screen and this will definately create a wierd feel to your room. (bruise?) I recommend going into a camel or khaki color to work with your red carpet. Bring home actual paint swatches, and know that the color of the swatch will look up to four times darker on the wall so go with a subtle version of the one that works best with your carpet and it will enhance the room without clashing with your strong red. Hope this helps.
You should go to your local hardware store/home depot and buy paint samples of the colors you are considering. They are only a few dollars each and that way you can test them out on your walls in the room before you commit!
I didn't look at the photobucket, but like a deep forest green with red and a touch of golden yellow.
If the room is small, go with the lighter color. It makes it appear bigger.
I'd Say Chocolate Froth Because If the room is small lighter colours make it appear bigger :]


Have fun


Ver xx
French castle

No comments:

Post a Comment