Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paint colors for an outdoors room?

I am going to paint a room in my home to be use for reloading and building arrows. I have no idea what colors to use for my little hobby room. I plan to hang a couple of mounts of deer and antelope. I'd also like to hang a flat screen tv and have a nice chair to sit in. The room is a 10x12 spare bedroom...





Can anyone recommend a color scheme or point me to some nice colors on a web site? I could appreciate the help since I am not color coordinated.





thanks!Paint colors for an outdoors room?
Your going to want it to be warm and masculine, you might consider a rust/terracotta color and accent with deep hunter green in moderation. You could also go with a more neutral palate of tans with terracotta accents.Paint colors for an outdoors room?
paint it green and do one wall camoflauge
Why don't you think about greens as they are outdoor colors. You could do hunter colors of greens but I think something in the sage families would make all your mounts pop instead of disappear. Accent with reds and browns for a more masculine but still designer feel. The room is small so dark colors could really close it in as opposed to feel warm and inviting. Make your ';art'; stand out, not your wall color.

No comments:

Post a Comment