Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can someone help me with some paint colors?

I want to paint my master bathroom and do an accent wall in my bedroom. My comforter set is gold and rust. All my walls are beige. I want the bathroom and bedroom colors to cordinate. I do know I want BOLD colors. Please help because I am going to Lowe's in a few. Thanks!!Can someone help me with some paint colors?
I think the easiest way to match your colours is to take part of your comforter set and pick colours either a shade or two lighter or a shade or two darker than your comforter. Pick one or two for the bedroom, and use one of them in the bathroom, or pick a new one.


Good luck!Can someone help me with some paint colors?
some form of a dark maroon.
try this:





color combinations from Pottery Barn, Benjamin moore, %26amp; Myperfectcolor





http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Color-Combinations-Myperfectcolor-com-s/3254.htm
A gold color would not be a good color to put with beige so I would suggest a terracotta shade. It would bring out the rust and blend with the beige.
neon orange dude

No comments:

Post a Comment