Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paint Colors for Kitchen walls and cabinets?

The floor is black and white checkerboard. I love the floor!


My cabinets are medium oak slab and I have stainless bar pulls I want to use, but I can't decide what color to use on the cabinet doors/boxes. I need a color or two-color scheme for the cabinets.





All walls and backsplash are currently hen's egg white that is warmer color than the white of the floor. I'm willing to start over with the regard to the neutral wall color. The trim in the room is natural medium oak and the room has beams at the ceiling so it's a little rustic. I like the beams and woodwork the way they are, so I won't be painting any of that.





The style of my kitchen is purely contemporary, not modern and not country, just functional. My appliances are black and my furnishings are espresso or red tinged deep brown some call it deep chocolate.





Suggestions for color schemes for cabinets/boxes? My kitchen has soffits, so that's another place where color can go. Thanks.





I love rich deep colors!Paint Colors for Kitchen walls and cabinets?
I would add barn red or a burnished red.....Paint Colors for Kitchen walls and cabinets?
Black cabinets are the craze! try going black and then performing a paint techique over top (glaze or something like that)since your appliances are black.
battleship gray, would go great with your black and white floor, you could use the darker in your soffits, and a lighter gray on the walls.....(there are Pretty colors of gray, not the standard blah gray)

No comments:

Post a Comment