Thursday, March 4, 2010

What paint colors, lighting & (stamped concrete) floor colors would you chose for a Mattress Store?

My husband and I are opening a Mattress Store and he is leaving the design up to me. I'm not sure what Colors to chose for the walls and floors. I know lighting make a huge difference. I really want to create a good atmosphere. Any suggestions on what to use?


Everything will help.





Thanks!What paint colors, lighting %26amp; (stamped concrete) floor colors would you chose for a Mattress Store?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a pale green like ';lacewing'; (# 6729) would be perfect. It's very tranquil %26amp; relaxing. Then do a teal for the floor. As for the lighting, you might want to consult a lighting designer for your best options.What paint colors, lighting %26amp; (stamped concrete) floor colors would you chose for a Mattress Store?
bright colors like lime green give a startling, nearly dizzing shock to the eyes, whereas beige white, and other soft colors induce feelings of comfort, simalar to a comfy bed. so soft, neutral colors are good.Perhaps you could find a cheap but fluffy carpet to match, but if it's not possible red, green, or brown are good colors. Please tell me how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment