Thursday, March 4, 2010

What paint colors that are not beige or white will go with any color of furniture?

I am a landlord and the rule of thumb for rentals is neutral colors(white walls and beige trim, or vise versa). I am so bored with this. I also think I would have less vacancies if the houses ';popped'; when I show them. However I have no idea what colors would ';Pop'; and still be neutral enough to be universal. That is, for both men and women, and going with all furniture. Any ideas would be great.What paint colors that are not beige or white will go with any color of furniture?
Go with darker shades of pastels. Not pastels alone though because those are dated.What paint colors that are not beige or white will go with any color of furniture?
Since you are a landlord I think you should give the tenants the option of


painting their space any color they want as long as they color it back to white when they leave. I think that would be a good idea.





I think the color red goes well. The tenants could also use that color to match some items that they may have.











I found a website that has some pictures if you want to take a look.





You may also get some ideas by watching The HG channel.






A light chocolate brown is great and complements most colors.
A light moss green



Maybe sky blue.





e
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment