Thursday, March 4, 2010

What paint colors would go well with my bedspread?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/mcchickenn/bedroompaint.jpg





this is a pottery barn image, but i haven't figured out what benjamin moore color that is on the walls. i'd prefer some other wall color choices though.What paint colors would go well with my bedspread?
benjamin moore has a great many choices for your walls. if that is the kind of bedsread you are getting you can also go with something gold tone


a broken colour glaze or ';faux'; finish would look nice in the room too, depending on your budget.


i have put up torn tissue texture and a painted and colourwashed finish and installed that very fabric, (drapes bedspread, fabric for the sofa etc) and the place looked absolutley smashing...What paint colors would go well with my bedspread?
I love the wall color in the photo but I'd also like that cold bluish gray in the bedspread as a wall color. If you don't like dark walls (I know most people don't), you could get it several shades lighter and it would still look good. Gold and faux textures would overpower the bedspread, I think, but some gold picture frames would go well with it.
I would do something light green to match the comforter. You can always do like a blue as well, to match the tealness of the comforter. I think it would also be cool and daring to match the gold color of the comforter. I think it would be interesting and fun.
Love the comforter. I would go with a smoky blue like ';Silverado Trail'; by Behr or a soft creamy color. If you like the sage, check out ';Herbal Tea'; by Pittsburgh Paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment